What do you we offer our Vendors?
Booth Space & a Workshop Slot
We offer a 12×12 Tent space for $65. We also, offer a workshop tent for vendors to share their knowledge by doing an approved 30 to 45-minute demonstration, class, workshop, hike, or concert. You may charge a fee to cover the costs of your workshop, if the public walks away with something in their hands.
No Vendor will be accepted after June 17th, 2021. Since there is still a possibility of this being canceled, there is no late fee deadline. Also, if we do cancel, all fees can either be rolled over to next year or returned.
We ask that booths be in place and everyone is ready to sell by 3pm on Friday, June 21, 2019. But also, that at 2pm each vendor attends a brief welcome at the main tent.
Camping right behind your booth.
Primitive camping is offered behind one’s booth. Fire pits can be dug, but patio fire pits are preferred or portable grills. RV’s and campers are allowed, but they may have be set up somewhere other than behind your spot. We have a community area where one can use electric, but only the food vendors and FOSM Tents have electricity. We should have non-drinking water, or a place close by to get some.
Vendors may have their immediate family join them during the festival. Vendors not wanting to attend the festival alone may have no more than two assistance. If camping, all will camp next to the vending site.
After Hours Activities
We will not be doing public activities after 7pm. We hope to offer the vendors an experience, as well as, the opportunity to sell. Plus, we want to get to know you, more. Therefore, you can close up by 7 pm and attend the annual Sunset Tours and more. We will get back with you on our complete after hours activities, nothing going beyond midnight.
Ideas we are considering – ghost hike, open Q&A with our speakers, Open Mic, Drumming, lectures…
- This is a family friendly event – there is to be NO alcohol, drugs, guns, or nudity!
- Children are welcome and must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- There is no smoking in the Main Tents, in the port-o-lets or within the group hikes. There are proper places to put one’s cigarette butts, so please do not throw them on the ground.
- There is to be NO Indian Policing or Politics permitted – All Races, All Religions, All Our Relations
- Dogs are permitted, but must be leashed at all times, next to owner, and must be cleaned up after.
- The back gate to the Serpent Mound Park will close at dark, no one may re-enter until daylight.
We understand the servility of wearing masks and not gathering in large groups, which is why we canceled the 2020 festival, along with most of our other events. We hope and are planning to hold our Summer Solstice Celebration festival and the Persieds Meteor Shower Viewing. However, depending on the governor’s recommendations in May/June, we may again have to cancel, so please check back to learn more. Until then, we will request masks and social distancing.