What do we offer our Vendors?
Booth Space & a Workshop Slot
We offer a 12×12 Tent space for $65. We also, offer a workshop tent for vendors to share their knowledge by doing an approved 30 to 45-minute demonstration, class, workshop, hike, or concert. You may charge a fee to cover the costs of your workshop, if the public walks away with something in their hands.
No Vendor will be accepted after June 17th, 2021. Since there is still a possibility of this being canceled, there is no late fee deadline. Also, if we do cancel, all fees can either be rolled over to next year or returned.
We ask that booths be in place and everyone is ready to sell by 3pm on Friday, June 17, 2022. But also, that at 2pm each vendor attends a brief welcome at the main tent.
Camping right behind your booth.
Primitive camping is offered behind one’s booth. Fire pits can be dug, but patio fire pits are preferred or portable grills. RV’s and campers are allowed, but they may have be set up somewhere other than behind your spot. We have a community area where one can use electric, but only the food vendors and FOSM Tents have electricity. We are working on a place close by to get drinkable water.
Vendors may have their immediate family join them during the festival. Vendors not wanting to attend the festival alone may have no more than two assistance. If camping, all will camp next to the vending site.
After Hours Activities
We will not be doing public activities after 7pm. We hope to offer the vendors an experience, as well as the opportunity to sell. Plus, we want to get to know you more. Therefore, you can close up by 7 pm and attend the annual Sunset Tours or stay open to the other vendors. We will get back with you on our complete after hours activities, nothing going beyond midnight.
Ideas we are considering – ghost hike, open Q&A with our speakers, Open Mic, Drumming, lectures…
- This is a family friendly event – there is to be NO alcohol, drugs, guns, or nudity!
- Children are welcome and must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- There is no smoking in the Main Tents, in the port-o-lets, or within the group hikes. There are proper places to put one’s cigarette butts, so please do not throw them on the ground.
- There is to be NO Indian Policing or Politics permitted – All Races, All Religions, All Our Relations
- Dogs are permitted, but must be leashed at all times, next to owner, and must be cleaned up after.
- The back gate to the Serpent Mound Park will close at dark, no one may re-enter until daylight.
Register Online to be a Vender
One may use the form below or download a form to print and mail in…
Word Doc – SummerSolsticeVendorForm2022b
Please, SUBMIT the above form, and let the page refresh saying it has been submitted BEFORE paying With the PayPal link below.
We will try our best to respond back to you within 24 hours.
Where is the festival?
Soaring Eagle Retreat is east of Serpent Mound and the Ohio History Connection has asked that all of our participants come in from the Horner Chapel entrance and park in our field. One can assess Serpent Mound park via the Buckeye Trail during Park hours.
375 Horner Chapel Rd., Peebles, OH 45660