Member and Guest Camping and After Hours Request
For to many years, we have been burned by the public not following the rules and feeling this was their party weekend. We want to see that everyone enjoys themselves, but we also don’t feel that drugs and alcohol needs to be a part of that equation.
Therefore, please review the rules and note that for everyone’s safety we are asking to mask up and social distance.
This is a “Request” for an After Hours Pass or Camping Permit, and therefore we will follow up with you in a few days. Also, upon acceptance, one will receive a printable pass/permit that will need to be placed in your windshield while visiting the festival.
- This is a family friendly event – there is to be NO alcohol, drugs, guns, or nudity!
- Children are welcome and must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- There is no smoking in the Main Tents, in the port-o-lets or within the group hikes. There are proper places to put one’s cigarette butts, so please do not throw them on the ground.
- There is to be NO Indian Policing or Politics permitted – All Races, All Religions, All Our Relations
- Dogs are permitted, but must be leashed at all times, next to owner, and must be cleaned up after.
- The back gate to the Serpent Mound Park will close at dark, no one may re-enter until daylight.
We understand the servility of wearing masks and not gathering in large groups, which is why we canceled the 2020 festival, along with most of our other events. We are planning to hold our Summer Solstice Celebration festival, however, depending on the governor’s recommendations in May/June, we may again have to cancel. So, we will keep you posted. Until then, we will request masks and social distancing.